From the Twist Collective's May 2018 edition
Pattern contains 1 size
- Radius: Approx 31" / 78.5 cm
- Prism Merino Mia Private Palette Dyed Exclusively for WEBS (1330 yd / 1216 m per 14 oz / 397 g in 7 skeins; 100% Merino) in New England Spring
- Size 5 US / 3.75 mm circular needle, 60" / 150 cm long or longer.
- 2 cable needles, cotton thread for lifeline (optional), tapestry needle, blocking supplies.
- 22 sts and 32 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch, before blocking
Correct gauge is not critical for this project, but your final measurements and yardage requirements may vary if your gauge is different.
Find out more about this pattern:
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.