This pullover shares the same motifs as the Willowherb Hat and Mitten set, found here. Buy them individually or get them both for $10.50, saving 25% off the individual prices. Discount is automatic and applies to anyone who has purchased the hat and mitten set, in the past, as long as you use the same account to buy the pullover.
The body and sleeves of this pullover are knit in the round from the hems to the underarms. All three pieces are joined for the yoke, which is knit in one piece in the round and with short rows to shape the shoulders. Once the garment is complete, the underarms are grafted.
The cable pattern is offered in chart form, only.
Pattern contains 10 sizes
Finished Bust Circumference
- 32 (33 ¾, 36, 37 ¾, 40 ¼, 44 ¼, 48 ½, 51 ¾, 55 ¾, 60)"
- 81.5 (85.5, 91.5, 96, 102, 112.5, 123, 131.5, 141.5, 152.5) cm
Sample size: 36" / 91.5 cm shown on a 36" / 91.5 cm bust.
Suggested ease: ± 2" / 5 cm.
- 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9) skeins of Shalimar Yarns Paulie Worsted (60% Merino / 20% camel / 10% silk, 10% cashmere) – 200 yd / 183 m per skein in color Thistle
- US 6 / 4 mm knitting needle*
- -24-36" / 60-90 cm long circular needle (choose length that is shorter than your finished waist measurement)
- -48" / 120 cm long circular needle for beginning of Yoke
- -16" / 40 cm long circular needle for end of Yoke
- -needles in preferred style for small circumference knitting in the round
- Cable needle
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holder or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
* Or size to obtain gauge
- 19.5 sts x 27 rows over 4" / 10cm in Stockinette stitch
What you get
You are purchasing a PDF download. You will need a free copy of Adobe Acrobat to open and print the file. I accept Pay Pal payments only. This pattern is 7 pages plus a cover and is provided in color that should print well in black and white. The pattern includes a full and detailed schematics, photos and all the instructions needed to complete this pattern.
Because of the nature of PDF downloads, I cannot offer refunds, but I will do everything I can to resolve issues that may arise. Please don't hesitate to contact me.
Skills needed to complete this pattern:
- Casting on
- Binding off
- Working in the round
- Working from charts
Resources and Thanks
Tech editing: Chris Evans
Because of the nature of PDF downloads, I cannot offer refunds for purchases. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns before you buy. I want to make sure you only buy a pattern you really want. Thank you so much.
You are welcome to use these patterns for your own personal, non-commercial or charitable use. If you wish to sell items made from these patterns or teach classes using my patterns, please contact me. Please do not distribute this pattern in print or electronically or post this pattern to your own site or publication.